Out of State DWI

If you had a DWI in NC and now live in another state we assist you with getting the "stop" taken off your driver's license. We can also assist residents new to this state who have unsettled issues with their former states of residence because they had a DWI in that state.

Only an agency certified to provide DWI services in North Carolina can review and report the completion of an assessment/education or treatment. We can review your assessment and program from the agency in the state you live in now and approve your assessment and treatment as complying with North Carolina guidelines. Click on out-of-state packet and fill out the form to request more information.